[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Any ham radio operators among us? Linux in the shack?

Allen Beddingfield allen at ua.edu
Mon Oct 18 09:55:18 EDT 2021

Up until recently, that's all I've had.  I've only recently started getting into HF (because I've only recently had the gear to do it!).  Much 2M repeater activity in your area?
We are pretty luck in my area with a repeater on a very tall tower that covers multiple counties - sometimes even over into east Mississippi (I'm near Tuscaloosa, AL).
https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details.php?state_id=01&ID=351
Allen B.
--
Allen Beddingfield