[ale] Who'd'v thunk it?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:10:34 EDT 2021

TheReg cherry picked to make a headline?!?!?!

Yeah.

A re-read of the article hinted it was extrapolation from insufficient data.

Not that IBM has ever done anything to deserve the cynicism thrown at it. </sarcasm>

Scott,

Many thanks for the insight. Large mergers are always a sticky nightmare. It is my fervent hope that RedHat works it's way into IBM as positive change rather than IBM suffocates RedHat as we all expect.