[ale] All vaxxed up and ready for beer!

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Wed May 19 21:04:57 EDT 2021

I haven't upgraded to winders95 yet. I'm still using the winders3.1 my
Uncle Louie installed. Uncle Louie is the smartest guy in my extended
family. Some of his children wear shoes, and he owns his own computer.
I don't know the advantage of having your own computer. Since 2003,
I've paid $40/month to Rent-A-Center for my computer. They keep wanting
me to upgrade, but I don't want to spend the money.

SteveT

Jim Kinney via Ale said on Mon, 17 May 2021 07:41:29 -0400