[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Re: Re: [ALE] So the winner is?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:59:16 EDT 2021

On 5/19/21 3:50 PM, DJ-Pfulio via Ale wrote:
> On 5/18/21 3:05 PM, Jim Kinney via Ale wrote:
>> Slackware!
>>

> Ah, my second Linux distro.  Slackware made everything so much easier. ;)

It was my first. Debian had an ad in Linux Journal, but no way to contact them to get Debian. I used a single-speed Mitsumi CD given to me by a friend, and the book "Linux Unleashed", which had a Slackware CD.

--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)