[ale] [ALE] So the winner is?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Wed May 19 15:33:01 EDT 2021

I work on mostly Linux systems for pay, and I use Linux at home.

I have done so for a long time, but now I believe that AWS and Docker are making Linux less of a thing. You'll still need a desktop, but enterprises are going serverless; it can be economically viable to do so. Linux won't go away tomorrow, but if I was a young person I wouldn't stake my career on it.

For the record, I use Void Linux at home, and am looking for a good RPi based distro. My goal is to move my desktop to the RPi.

Leam

--
Site Reliability Engineer  (reuel.net/resume)
Scribe: The Domici War     (domiciwar.net)