[ale] [ALE] So the winner is?

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue May 18 09:50:59 EDT 2021

What is your issue with the 16 seats of RHEL?  Do you have more than 16
machines (virtual or otherwise)?

Honestly I run Fedora for most of my servers -- even though they go EOL
pretty quickly.  I'm planning to get a RH Dev acct for RHEL for the few
machines that need to run EL8.

-derek

On Tue, May 18, 2021 9:43 am, Chuck Payne via Ale wrote:
> Ok, Question for the group. I have a number of CentOS machines in my home
> lab that I need to replace.  Thus the subject of my email, who is now the
> true CentOS replacement?
>
> Has anyone tried it?
>
> I have a dev. account with Red Hat, they do give 16 seats, but I like to
> use something to replace CentOS.
>
> --
>
> Terror PUP a.k.a
> Chuck "PUP" Payne
> Discover it! Enjoy it! Share it! openSUSE Linux.
> openSUSE -- Terrorpup
> openSUSE Ambassador/openSUSE Member
> skype,twiiter,identica,friendfeed -- terrorpup
> freenode(irc) --terrorpup/lupinstein
> Register Linux Userid: 155363
>
> openSUSE Community Member since 2008.

       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745