[ale] 4K Monitors?

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon May 17 16:45:15 EDT 2021

Pretty early on in the shutdown last year, my wife and I decided that since
we have great capabilities for teleworking, we should make it as
comfortable for ourselves as we could.  So we personally bought two 27"
1080p flat monitors for her with fast response time, and one 32" curved 4k
capable (though slower response time) for me.  We've both been happy.

She has generally personal stuff on one monitor, and work on the other.

I have all my communications stuff (email, video chats, etc) on the small
laptop screen, and everything else on the big screen.  The comms on the
small screen means I don't get easily distracted from where my focus is,
and I have plenty of room to have really large windows to things and long
shell windows.  And I have plenty of room to watch LabPadre's cameras.

bnm