[ale] Using a namespace to manage a chroot.

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon May 10 12:07:35 EDT 2021

The hardware was not obsolete when I started working with in 2009.  It does a specific task very well.   I'm more of an expert in not backing down than I am of targeting specific hardware with gcc, etc.

"You can ask 10 people in the room to take on your project.  9 will say no and it's not possible.  I'll say yes and give it a try.  I'll get done, but I would have spent a lot time and a lot of resources doing it."