[ale] Slightly OT: Mesh Network Strategy?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Fri Jun 25 21:12:28 EDT 2021

ok, point me in the right general direction.  I wasn't the person doing
this in the past, when it definitely DIDN'T go 250 feet reliably.   It
was going THROUGH a commercial tinted window - don't they attentuate?
And it was a Linksys router with internal antenna.

So, maybe the right access point sitting outside with the right
directional antenna would work.  Specifics?