[ale] libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2 for Centos 5?

neal at mnopltd.com neal at mnopltd.com
Tue Jun 22 11:23:47 EDT 2021

Yes, Progress, OpenEdge.  Best large scale DB that no one has ever heard
of.   It's primarily an enterprise DB with it's own 4GL, but it does
offer SQL access.

As always, there are historical reasons systems are kept up to date.
Sometimes government contracts.

Looks like we've figured out a work-around for not having the linux SQL
side working, by using the PC side ODBC driver and a SQL client.

It's at least helpful that nobody suggested a viable way out on the
linux side.

regards,

Neal