[ale] [EXTERNAL] Rant: internet for the stupid

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Thu Jun 3 15:50:27 EDT 2021

Regardless of any advantages of Palemoon, Palemoon started
lawyer-threatening the BSD guys instead of just telling them the rules
of copyright. That day I ripped out Palemoon, and now I have a
shellscript called palemoon that prints the following in a terminal
emulator:

This is a shellscript filenamed palemoon,
not the browser called Pale Moon
from https://www.palemoon.org/.

Pale Moon browser was removed from this system
because of Pale Moon project personnel's antagonism
and implied threats at:
https://github.com/jasperla/openbsd-wip/issues/86

Please use another browser
And change default browser for programs calling this.

Please press Enter after reading.

SteveT

Jim Kinney via Ale said on Thu, 03 Jun 2021 12:57:13 -0400