[ale] Stupid smart phone

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 08:20:24 EST 2021

But, but, but, it was only done that way to provide the the best possible user experience </snark>

If they have hard coded network addresses, I'll bet they also have hard coded root/admin passwords. Might even have an open port. That would be sad. <sniff><sniff>

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool