[ale] Stupid smart phone

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 18:22:04 EST 2021

I left out the phone is a OnePlus 5, android 10.

Settings for gestures were "default" as I never saw a "middle finger salute to fix all problems" setting anywhere. Maybe in a later version? I never looked at the gestures settings until today.

Some days the advance of technology feels like the rush of a great roller coaster. Other days it's more like the vcr clock always blinking "12:00" for lack of a $0.10 rc circuit to keep the clock alive during a power blink.

😁