[ale] Stupid smart phone

DJPfulio at jdpfu.com DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Dec 10 09:49:15 EST 2021

On 12/10/21 8:48 AM, Boris Borisov via Ale wrote:
> I still can get over people talking in public with earbuds. I never
> know if the are cursing at me or someone on the other end.

Back when BT was new, I once had a conversation with someone in a bookstore.  Turned out they were on the phone, talking to someone else about the book he was holding.

I get "butt dialed" all the time.  What really drives me nuts is the DTMF tones while we are talking because the other person hits their face.