[ale] Let's Encrypt root cert expiring 9/30

James Sumners (ALE) james+ale at sumners.email
Mon Dec 6 17:59:53 EST 2021

Thank you. I have just been ignoring it thinking I’d just deal with it when I eventually rebuild my router and move to OPNsense. I didn’t realize the package wasn’t updating the CA correctly. This helps alleviate some annoyance until the Great Part Shortage Of The 21st Century gets resolved and I can dedicate some time to the upgrade.