[ale] Jobs - Looking For A Comeback

Sergio Chaves sergio.chaves at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:32:45 EST 2021

Hello all.
Apologies in advance if double-posting as not sure if ale-jobs is still
active.

Linux SysAdmin for 6 years but changed careers back in 2009 - long story.
Looking for an opportunity in the Linux world again.
Working on RH Certification path, RHCSA+Ansible and RHCE now an catching up
on scripting as well.

I have been a Linux user since 1997 - Redhat 5 was my first install on an
old Dell Inspiron laptop - configured sound, display, printers and
everything else by hand; it was a beautiful thing, love at first keystroke
:-) .

Took Linux with me everywhere for the different positions I held since
changing careers, mostly using LAMP to help collaboration tasks using
multiple open source tools -  OpenBravo WMS, OpenProject,  Odoo, etc. as
well as TOAD for MySql and others.
Also developed and deployed a kiosk Employee Sensitive app for the now old
Cubox-i from Solid Run, circa 2013.

If you know of any opportunities available, please reply to the email below
and I will be happy to provide a resume.

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Sergio Chaves
sergio.chaves at gmail.com