[ale] DragonCon Hacking 201

Dustin Smith comptech10 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 13:12:42 EDT 2021

My name is Dustin Smith, I organize, moderate, and participate in the
hacking 101 and 201 panels at DragonCon along with being a full volunteer
for Science track and I also assist with Space track.

Unfortunately, in Hacking 201, all of our panelists ended up backing out as
a result of scheduling conflicts.  Would anyone be available, able, and
willing to be a panelist for Hacking 201 this year?  If I do not get
panelists, we will have to cancel the panel this year, I really do not want
to have to do that.  We have a bunch of core people who show up every year,
I do not wish to disappoint.

-Thank you very much for your consideration in this, Please email me back
at comptech10 at gmail.com or text me at 678-914-6246.