[ale] Is there anything better than GoDaddy

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Thu Aug 5 22:24:26 EDT 2021

Hey, if they are better than GoDaddy, I will try Google. I will look Epik
as well. I got pissed because a $10 domain because $20 dollars, because you
have to pay for Private Setting, can't opt out of it. I was like, I been
with you guys for 20 years, come on, nope you have to have that with
anything with them. So I am done, I am going to move my stuff. I love them,
I help them back in the day, but if you aren't going to take care of your
long term customers. See ya.

On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:19 PM SpaXpert, Inc. via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> I wouldn't trust that corp as far as the end of my arm.
> No way.
>

> On Thu, Aug 5, 2021 at 10:12 PM Robert Reese via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>
>> Thursday, August 5, 2021, 10:06:21 PM, you wrote:
>>
>> > Remember the days went we ragged on the NetSol and everyone jumped to
>> > Godady?
>>
>> > Well, I am tired of GoDaddy and their spirit approach to buying domains.
>> > Who would you recommend?
>>
>> Don't laugh: domains.google.com
>>
>> No funny business, yet.
>>
>> Cheers,