[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Bash Scripts: When to break them into files

Allen Beddingfield allen at ua.edu
Tue Apr 27 11:33:17 EDT 2021

Microsoft Teams even works surprisingly well on Linux these days.  It is our mandated internal communication method, remote work, meeting, collaboration, etc... software at work.  I thought I wasn't going to like it, but on openSUSE Leap it works fine.  Our past year of remote work would have been a lot more difficult without it.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer
allen at ua.edu