[ale] [ALE] OT Sort of

David Jackson deepbsd.ale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:25:25 EDT 2021

> The gritty character is her thing. She does it well.
> I would not want to go drinking with Jessica Jones. The next morning
would be a few days away.

Yeah, assuming she hadn't lost her temper and killed all her drinking
partners.  And anyone else who lived in the building when she knocked it
down.  I miss that show.  She was really good with Luke Cage.  Didn't they
knock down some walls together?

BTW, I thought she also did a ditsy character pretty well too in Gilmore
Girls years earlier.  What if Jessica Jones met Paris Geller?  Oy.