[ale] Computers, robots and beer!

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Tue Apr 13 08:47:38 EDT 2021

On 4/13/21 7:38 AM, Jim Kinney wrote:

> I would much rather get a robot poured beer from this:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5394799/Robot-inventor-creates-beerbot-lager.html
"It can be driven around by remote control and provides you with a frosty
beer whenever you want one."

That's not a robot.  It is an RC car.
--
The Boston Dynamics clearly have aiming issues, but that's part of the charm. ;)
“Piss bot is working flawlessly. 35 percent of the time,”

When they finally nail the aim, 1 command will be it. I have to wonder, can any Boston Dynamics robot stand still? They appear to have a "prancing" mode whenever doing anything from the limited videos I've seen.

Helpful devices that make it harder to get beering than just doing it
yourself aren't really helpful devices.