[ale] Computers, robots and beer!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 07:38:50 EDT 2021

I will refrain from comments about the brands of piss beer that work well in this delivery form as the discussion would get ,er, um, "lite".

I would much rather get a robot poured beer from this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5394799/Robot-inventor-creates-beerbot-lager.html

That all said, I greatly prefer the interaction with restaurant and pub staff in the beering process.

Beering - verb; to acquire, consume, and enjoy beer in the company of others participating in the same process. eg.: After the ALE meetings, the attendees would relocate to a nearby pub for some food and beering.

On April 13, 2021 12:45:53 AM EDT, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>https://www.theverge.com/tldr/2021/4/12/22379501/boston-dynamics-spot-pee-beer-michael-reeves
> Boston Dynamics’ robot dog Spot has been taught to pee beer on command

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool