[ale] Suggestion on Sonus Airplay from Linux Mint

Contact VPV contact at vpv.io
Sun Apr 11 20:31:09 EDT 2021

James,

Thanks for your suggestion. I recently found a project on
https://janbar.github.io/noson-app/ that has the answer close to what I
asked. You can play local device files on your Linux device to Sonus player
using this one. This is very good, you can control the Sonus player from
your Computer. That is really a good thing. We can also use Raspberry Pi
and play songs on your device.

Hope this helps someone who is in lookout for something like this.

Thanks,
Venkat