[ale] [ALE] OT Sort of

Boris Borisov bugyatl at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 21:41:05 EDT 2021

Back in ole days I could only afford old PCs because were just given to me.
I think I ran some version of baslinux
 on old 386 SX 16 Mghz with 4 megs of ram. Then I ran another Linux from
floppies with X server on another junkie computer. I managed to connect one
server as client of the other X server. I was astonished :)