[ale] We Win, We Win!!!

Robert Reese incoming at sixit.com
Mon Apr 5 19:38:48 EDT 2021

That's great news!

I remember when Sun Microsystems auctioned everything off, and the Google reps were idiots, playing games like bidding $1,234,567, and let Oracle walk off with Java.  Everyone knew what was coming next, and Google hadn't paid attention.

I'm sure heads rolled over that.

But, this is very good news for the rest of the world.

R~

> The Supremes have ruled on Oracle V Google.  Judge Alsup is Vindicated.

> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-05/
> <https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-04-05/supreme-court-overturns-oracle-s-copyright-win-over-google>
> supreme-court-overturns-oracle-s-copyright-win-over-google

> -- CHS

Cheers,
Robert~