[ale] [Semi-OT] DIY Airstream living, nice technology

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:26:44 EDT 2020

There was a fission "battery" by Toshiba(?) about 15 years ago. Phone pole length, 3' diameter. Delivery of 30-ish KW for 30 years. 0 maintenance.  Run a medium neighborhood. No traction on permits. I would happily provide backyard space!

On September 8, 2020 1:31:58 PM EDT, DJ-Pfulio via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:
>On 9/8/20 9:41 AM, Jerald Sheets wrote:
>>

>>> On Sep 8, 2020, at 9:32 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm holding for a Mr. Fusion power plant.
>>>

>> Aren’t we all?
>>

>YES!  I'd be happy with a Ms. Fission buried 20 ft in my back yard that
>makes 2KWhr/month for 20 yrs.  ;)

Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool