[ale] [EXTERNAL] Re: Possible move afoot...

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Mon Sep 7 16:47:04 EDT 2020

I've been keeping a close eye on this project for a while, but from what I can tell, it isn't quite ready for use as an everyday phone just yet.  It seems that extremely short battery life is still a major issue.  A fully functional smart phone without support for any commercial applications is more of a plus than a minus for me.  I want to make and receive calls, maybe occasionally do some very light web browsing, and to be able to take some pictures (of things like serial numbers, inventory numbers, etc... instead of having to write them down - not photo quality stuff)
Allen B.

--
Allen Beddingfield
Systems Engineer