[ale] Where have all the computer stores gone

Tim Yoder yoder44 at bellsouth.net
Sun Oct 18 14:00:41 EDT 2020

Well, Ack is not exactly Wizard Electronics.  Two or three (four?) years
ago, Wizard had to give up their long-held place on Tullie Road at North
Druid Hills and the Expressway.  So they moved in with Ack.  Then Ack
went out of business.  Lots of the inventory was still there, and Wizard
had been given permission to sell it, but only in large, wholesale
quantities.  Not in little bits, like I wanted to buy.  :-(