[ale] Where have all the computer store gone

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Sat Oct 17 16:16:03 EDT 2020

Fry's sales of computers has shifted to places where they know it's
still profitable.  The flagship stores in California still sell plenty
of computer hardware, electronic parts, appliances and random other
things.  There's still a market for walk-in same-day hardware in a few
places.

Of course COVID has hampered a lot of that.