[ale] Tool search

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 12:22:46 EDT 2020

These are looking promising.

As I want to measure resource consumption, I can designate a memory page as a resource and count page writes as a measure of data flowing through a job run. Should be able to step through cgroups to isolate a pid and it's children.

Yeah. This is getting hard.

--
Computers amplify human error
Super computers are really cool