[ale] [Semi-OT] Second WiFi in the house?

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 11:46:08 EDT 2020

I'm not sure any of my current network gear supplies PoE, and the
phones are likely not strong signals as they are older, too.

The current setup is:   Cable ->  SurfBoard SB 6141  -> ASUS RT-N66R
(wifi) -> Linksys EZXS88W (for internal lab)

The reality is I probably need to upgrade more than just "add an AP",
but that was part of what I wasn't sure about. The house isn't that
big, nor is it concrete, but phones lose connection from 15 yards
away.