[ale] Anyone have a miniupnpd config?

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue May 26 18:53:13 EDT 2020

Ok, for anyone needing this, looks like the version of miniupnpd in Ubuntu
20.04 is a bit too old.  Searching around for it found one a few years out
of date, but I did finally find one much more current and that is working
right.

https://github.com/miniupnp/miniupnp/tree/master/miniupnpd

or

http://miniupnp.tuxfamily.org/files/

With 2.1 in ubuntu, constant problems.  With the 2.1.2 built from source,
and then a .deb from checkinstall, it's working MUCH better now.

Looks like 2.2 should be out soon even.

( Yes, I'm going to archive this for my own future WTF moments. )

Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris