[ale] Backup software incompatible versions

DJ-Pfulio DjPfulio at jdpfu.com
Sun May 17 13:18:00 EDT 2020

A few years ago, I vaguely remember some backup tool, so either rsync
or rdiff-backup, checking that the location for the server and client
programs matched on both sides of the connection.

Perhaps I'm remembering wrong.  I have slept since then. Memory after
even an hour of sleep is prone to mistakes.