[ale] OT: ESP8266

Phil Turmel philip at turmel.org
Fri May 1 09:25:18 EDT 2020

Yeah, I much prefer today to ten or more years ago, and not just in
regards to technology.  Even with the pandemic, humanity's lot across
the globe is improving. Life has never been better fed, safer, longer,
and filled with more leisure and luxury.

Broadband is the icing on the cake.  A perpetual beer supply would be an
extra layer of icing.