[ale] EPROM programmer?

SpaXpert, Inc. spaxpert at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 20:47:39 EDT 2020

I'll go out on a limb here... those eproms you've got may not be bad since
they're plug ins.  I know they're 30 years old, (older than dirt like me),
but have you tried cleaning the chip leg and socket contacts?  Crap
definitely accumulates over the years.
Just thinking outside of the box. Surprised you've got the files for those
things!
Interesting project you got there for sure.
Keep me informed. I may like to swing by and take a look if you don't mind.
I love vintage music digital stuff. Cut my teeth with this in the 70's and
80's. After all, with covid shutting everything down these days and people
shooting off fireworks in my neighborhood just cause they can, and all I
have to work on is new perl stuff , exim failure reports and cpanel upgrade
death... lol...
I'm game!  Just sick of looking at the empty TP shelves. Ha!
:^)