[ale] EPROM programmer?

Steve Tynor stevejunk at iintiip.com
Tue Mar 24 19:45:20 EDT 2020

I delurk to ask a non-Linux, but hardware hacker oriented question...

I'm restoring a vintage synthesizer (a DK Synergy) which I had put into
what I thought would be temporary hibernation, but turned into 20 years
of storage.

It mostly works, but testing suggests that at least one of the EPROMs
has degraded and needs to be replaced.  As long as I'm at it I'd like to
replace all four (I'm told that I can use either 2765 UV erasable or
2864 electrically erasable EPROM's)

I have binary images (BIN files) for each of the EPROMs, but no way to
program them.

Can anyone on the list help?   My only other thought is to seek out the
various local "makerspaces".

Thanks!
Steve