[ale] ALE meeting location

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Mar 13 14:40:52 EDT 2020

If you have some time, let's test jitsi-meet out.
https://meet.jit.si/ALE-NW - for a test.

The DC404 guys just tested jitsi-meet and it worked well, provided
people aren't nasty.  It is a democratic tool which is good and bad.
Worked pretty well.
Best using a chromium-based browser.  Seems not to like Firefox so much.
Requires WebRTC capable browser.

I'll be hanging out there until 15:00 today.