[ale] 12-bay SuperMicro 2U NAS system

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Mar 3 11:37:22 EST 2020

I've also got a 12-bay SATA NAS system that has 10 2TB drives plus 2
smaller drives for the OS. I believe it was set up with the 10 drives in
RAID 5 and the 2 drives as RAID 1 I can't recall. It's a 2U rackmount
chassis.

Like everything else I have been finding while going through my house if I
don't find anyone who wants I'll be contacting an e-waste recycler. I'll be
here in Atlanta still until the 13th and then I'll be back for a week or
two in mid-April after the 12th. It will likely be in April that I'll be
making arrangements with e-waste recycler.