[ale] Ultra cheap tablet discussion. Are they useful or can they be made useful?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Tue Jun 30 17:57:12 EDT 2020

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 21:05:57 -0400
Jonathan Meek via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> Unfortunately no but heard good things

Hi all,

If you want to top post, I guess I can't stop you. But please, please,
PLEASE, be explicit in what you're saying when you top-post. In the
preceding (was top-posted) response, an archaeological dig through
multiple layers of posts would have been necessary to find out what the
"no" referred to.

The preferable way of responding would have been a tiny increase in
redundancy yielding an order of magnitude increase in clarity, as
follows:

"No, the left handed smoke bender spec doesn't include snipe hunting,
but heard good things..."

SteveT

Steve Litt
May 2020 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist