[ale] Lighted keyboards

Alex Carver agcarver+ale at acarver.net
Tue Jun 16 06:37:21 EDT 2020

Too clicky.  They chose the Cherry MX Browns because it still clicks
though not as loudly as the MX Blue.

If I could get one customized with the MX Silent Red I'd go for it.

I may end up opting for a lower-tech approach with a low-profile scissor
key without backlights and put an LED strip under the lip of the desktop
to illuminate the keyboard.  It seems it's hard to find a simple backlit
keyboard that is also silent and doesn't require software to get the
lighting working.