[ale] isp questions

Bob bobabc at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 15 18:40:53 EDT 2020

Hi Sam,

I spent some time surfing last night and stumbled across the following
sites:

https://forum.netgate.com/topic/88421/uverse-and-pfsense-can-t-we-just-get-along/8

http://www.dslreports.com/faq/17734

https://forum.netgate.com/topic/150517/bypass-at-t-fiber-bgw210-700/15

https://github.com/aus/pfatt  (site has disappeared)

https://github.com/MonkWho/pfatt

The site https://github.com/aus/pfatt supposedly had the most info but
has recently disappeared.

Reading through the above sites made me think that it's not so easy to
use a pfsense router/firewall.  It sounds like you know a lot more than
I do.  Maybe the above will help you.

--Bob