[ale] Signal trapping

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 14:43:54 EDT 2020

The issue was that the signal mentioned in the output wasn't exactly the
signal needed. The clue was in the phrase "Real-time", and I finally found
a list of RT signals at
https://www.tutorialspoint.com/unix/unix-signals-traps.htm. See the "List
of Signals". Since SIGRTMIN is Signal 34, and I was getting "Real-time
Signal 29", that meant ( 34 + 29) a Signal 63. Or SIGRTMAX-1, since
SIGRRTMIN+29 didn't work.

   trap '' SIGRTMAX-1

Now my brain is fried. Still, it was fun, and I got paid for it!

Leam