[ale] Wifi extenders?

Jeffrey Layton laytonjb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 12:32:47 EDT 2020

The house was built in 1946. The outside walls have a layer brick on the
outside, followed by cement blocks, followed by plaster/lath. They are
extremely thick :) Many of the interior walls are similiar but there are a
few that are the usual drywall/frame. We have limited power outlets as well
- virtually none on interior walls and only a limited number of the outside
walls. It's a HUGE challenge to power everything and get wifi everywhere :)

I like the idea of using the power outlets for networking between routers.
How can I check if the wiring is up to it?

Thanks!

Jeff