[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

Derek Atkins derek at ihtfp.com
Tue Jul 21 11:46:20 EDT 2020

Hi,

On Tue, July 21, 2020 11:32 am, James Taylor via Ale wrote:
> Residential won't do it for me.
> I have 5 static, and I have to juggle those occasionally.
> -jt

You can get a /29 on AT&T residential 1G Fiber for an additional $15/mo.
You don't need business service for that.  Honestly I'm not sure what the
additional $230/mo is buying you with 1g business class service.

As you saying you want to get a /28?  Are you sure you can't pay for that
with residential?

-derek

--
       Derek Atkins                 617-623-3745