[ale] At&t fiber 1g symmetric for $59/m

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Jul 20 11:08:08 EDT 2020

I checked my location (East Cobb) at their site, and it is $300 month,
base.
Where did you get that price?
-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com

>>> Jim Kinney via Ale <ale at ale.org> 7/17/2020 7:21 PM >>>
I'm certain they will screw up something but that's a good price.
Comcast business has sucked out a crapton of cash over the years and I'm
feeling cheap. Might keep hosting ale.org if the cost goes down.

Please snark comments until happiness returns. Or beer. Or both.
--
"no government by experts in which the masses do not have the chance to
inform the experts as to their needs can be anything but an oligarchy