[ale] [OT] Building a home 'landline' using the cellular network

Jeff Hubbs jhubbslist at att.net
Sat Jan 25 22:31:06 EST 2020

See, that's my problem about AT&T Uverse: power blinks; upstream goes
dead for 10-20 minutes even though I'm UPSsed to the teeth. We pay AT&T
obscene amounts of money but kicking over the apple cart by changing
over to, say, Comcast Business and just doing antenna and subscriptions
for TV isn't thrilling. If I go dish for TV I get DVR ability back but I
don't know if I'll be paying any less than I already am for telecomm.