[ale] Fixing systemd and pulseaudio

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 14:20:41 EST 2020

On 12/21/20 1:59 PM, Jim Ransone via Ale wrote:
> I use Thunderbird, and I don't know what you're referring to about
> profiles and losing access to email. Are there emails that I'm not getting?
>
> Jim

No, this was earlier this year. I upgraded Thunderbird and it forced
using new profiles. It couldn't find my old e-mail stuff until I beat
the crap out of it.

--
Leam

System Programmer for Hire (reuel.net/resume)
Chronicler: The Domici War (domiciwar.net)
General Ne'er-do-well      (github.com/LeamHall)