[ale] Suggestion for a Good Linux/Desktop

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Fri Dec 18 11:04:32 EST 2020

On Thu, 17 Dec 2020 21:00:19 -0500
William Wylde via Ale <ale at ale.org> wrote:

> Enlightenment was a nice DE.   Nextstep was, as well.  I think I tried
> tkdesktop before, as well.   I used to like fvwm2, and used that as my
> desktop for a long time.

Fvwm2 is wonderful: Light, hugely configurable. The reason I don't use
it is that, as it comes, its fonts are too small for me to read, so I
have a buried shovel. If only I could read it, I could configure it for
bigger fonts. And if only I could configure it for bigger fonts, I
could read it.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive