[ale] Voting machines

Leam Hall leamhall at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 07:57:36 EST 2020

Avoiding the issue seems to betray the concept we hold most dear; open
source. Free is nice, but if there is this much doubt about a closed
source process then we must either speak up, or permanently shut up.
No matter what the outcome of the election, and how we personally feel
about the results, the process must be trustworthy and transparent.
This is a perfect opportunity for Open Source advocates to sell what
we believe in.