[ale] Good Linux Laptop from Lenovo?

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Dec 7 10:14:29 EST 2020

On Mon, 07 Dec 2020 08:24:19 -0500
Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> It matters to get an external usb adapter that can do multiple tasks.
> If the new laptop has usb-c, that's great. A few extra older usb
> ports, ethernet, charging, and even hdmi can all run at once over
> that 1 C port.

That's great news Jim. I didn't know that. I think soon all laptops
will have at least one C port, although C ports are not completely
standardized.

Anyway, could  you please give URLs of a couple adapters that match
your description? I might want to buy one.

SteveT

Steve Litt
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive